How can we help?
Check out our most frequently asked questions below.
Receipt Image Requirements
Questions about how to ensure your receipt image can be validated
The picture of my receipt cannot be validated and delivers an error message. Can you help me?
Make sure your picture includes the following elements, or it can not be validated:
- Store Name
- Date of Purchase
- All Customer Products Purchased (You may circle each related item)
- Make sure your receipt is as flat as possible when you snap your picture.
- Make sure your image is clear and in focus. A blurry image can not be processed.
- If your receipt seems too long to render a clear image or if you have done all of the above and the image is still not able to validate, you will be given the option to submit your receipt for further review, and you will receive an email within 3 business days.
My receipt is too long, too crumpled or too light to take a clear picture. Can you help me?
When offered, please select the "SUBMIT YOUR IMAGE FOR FURTHER REVIEW*" option. Your image will be immediately routed to our Customer Service team for internal review. Please *allow 3 business days for processing. Upon review, you will receive an email from our Customer Service team.
I followed all of the Receipt Image Requirements, but my image still can’t be validated. Can you help me?
The retailer, date of purchase or product purchased on your receipt might not be being recognized by our system. When offered, please select the “SUBMIT YOUR IMAGE FOR FURTHER REVIEW*” option. Your image will be immediately routed to our Customer Service team for internal review. Please *allow 3 business days for processing. Upon review, you will receive an email from our Customer Service team.
What are the image requirements?
Your Photo must be in tiff, png, jpg, jpeg or bmp format and no larger than 3 MB. You may submit your Photo in one (1) of two (2) ways:
- Upload from your wireless mobile: Use your wireless mobile device to take a Photo (as defined above), access the Website, and follow directions on the Website to upload the Photo. Participants must have a web-enabled mobile device with a camera feature, a data plan with your wireless service provider or wireless capability to participate via this method. Data rates may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges.
- Upload from your computer: Use any camera or scanner to take a Photo (as defined above); load the Photo to your computer, access the Website, and follow directions on the Website to upload the Photo.
- In the event that you have problems submitting your Photo using (a) or (b) above, you may opt to e-mail your Photo via a CONTACT US link on the Website, in which case you will receive a response via e-mail within 3 business days of receipt.
Can't find a solution?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org